Business start-up and growth mentoring
Starting a business as a big step for many, we want you to focus on what you do best, building your business, while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan.
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company.
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties.
- Registered office hosting.
- Registering your new business with the HMRC.
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc.
- Cash flow projections and assessing finance needs.
- Preparing and submitting finance applications.
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll.
- Tax planning.
- Management accounts.
- Growth mentoring.
Annual accounts and where necessary annual audit
We can help with all you need to register a private limited company. Our advice will include any financial help you can obtain from government-backed schemes along with assistance in writing your business plan and relevant tax advice.